Christmas greeting from Yaskawa Nordic
11. December 2018
Last year in robotics
• The HC10 robot got its TÜV certificate, and we have been able to sell and deliver robots and systems to customers in Europe.
• At Automatica in Munich, additional GP robots were launched with the latest YRC1000 control system. Also shown were the Smart Pendant and Yaskawa Cockpit. Two products that in different ways enables you to get more out of your robot and robot system.
• We have assembled information about two important products: ArcWorld and Air Grip on on their own campaign websites.
• With new robots and nice facilities, we can now offer robot training courses in Torsås, Kalmar and Jönköping.
Division of Drives Motion and Controls
• The new organization for the Nordic market has developed according to plan and received a good response from our customers.
• Important features such as technical support and order management are now included in the organization for the Nordic region.
• As the "Founder of the Mechatronics" we set out at Elmia Automation fair together with the robotic division with a stand and a secret guest that were able to show their muscles!
Yaskawa Nordic in 2018
• Many students have met with us to discuss robots, automation and their future at Linköping University, Jönköping University of Technology, Chalmers and Lund University.
• Nearly 500 people paid a visit to us during our Open House when we opened the new factory building in Torsås in September.
• Even the old buidling and the surroundings have received a real face lift. In the parking lot there are now eight charging stations for electric cars and a generous bicycle garage.
• We have welcomed a total of 29 new employees during this year!
Next year we look forward to:
- More resources help make it even easier to reach our support and aftermarket sales in Sweden.
- Digitization that facilitates. For example, the MotoSim software can support production in five different steps from start-up to daily operation.
- Introducing more models in the YRC1000 control system, new MOTOMAN robots in the GP series and another model of GA servo systems.
- To offer more help and support when it comes to using collaborative robot applications and integration.
- The ArcWorld program for robot welding will be expanded.
- We continue to invest in robotics for bottle handling and will launch an all-in-one station that is sorting, picking and packing loose bottles into cartons. Interesting for small microbreweries!
We wish all our customers and partners a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year of Automation in 2019!